Interesting Articles and Pages
- Harvard Magazine article on the adoption of TCM at Harvard Medical School as "Integrative Medicine" in 2002.
- Acupuncture program at Harvard (2017)
- Oshercenter for Integrative Medicine (Harvarrd and Brigham and Women's Hospital) (2018)
ATYPICAL DIABETES FROM TYPE 1 AND 2
- Monogenic diabetes (type 1.5): There Is a Third Type of Diabetes – and It’s Treatable! ♦ Monogenic Diabetes (Neonatal Diabetes Mellitus & MODY) ♦ Hepatic Nuclear Factor 1 (HNF1A) Gene
Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults: Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults
- Mmol/l to mg/dl conversion chart. A1C is often measured in mmol/l and the over the counter meters are done in mg/dl.