Books and references used in building this site. Please consider supporting these authors through purchasing their good work. Many are school text books.
AiQUIN (i - Quin).com
Highest form of practice for the Chinese physician is to treat the person and not the disease. Though a particular formula may be able to treat a certain disease, it can treat the disease only in a person for whom that formula’s body type presentation matched.
• About TCM Formulas
• Herb to Herb Interactions
• Herb to Pharma Drug Interactions
• Diagnosis based on bodily symptoms
• A Cupping Mark is Not a Bruise
• WHO List of Pharmacopoeias
• 2000 Years of Medical Exchange
• An Interview with Huang Huang